Back to Top

11/3: ELECTION NIGHT, 10pm. WOW. What an evening...

...Thank you to the many who have sent me congratulatory messages. It's very kind and very much appreciated. But the reality is that the Sebastopol race is still anyone's guess. Yes, I currently am in the lead, with 2095 votes, but that's with only 60% of the votes reported, and two other (very worthy) candidates close behind at 1753 (Neysa) and 1734 (Evert). The remaining unreported 40% of the votes could make a huge difference in those numbers. So it looks like we still have three serious contenders for the two City Council seats: me, Evert Fernandez, Neysa Hinton, and me. (I admit that reporting only 60% of the votes confuses me, since my understanding is that 68% of the votes had been processed as of this morning. Hmm....) Bottom line: there is no clarity at this point re the local race. But am I still feeling optimistic? That's a big YES!!

Diana Rich, Sebastopol City Council
321 S. Main St. #60 
Sebastopol CA 95472
FPPC #1430199
Powered by - Political Websites
Close Menu